- ?Size: Ht 4m? Wd 2m
- ?Sunlight: Full sun - part shade
- ?Temperature: frost hardy
- ?Foliage: Evergreen
- Coastal tolerance: Not suitable
- Other features: Makes a great hedge or espallier
- Garden care: Very easy care tree, Minimal pruning should be required other than minor shaping and crown raising. If training into a hedge or espallier prune once flowering has finished. Plant in a moist but well drained soil. Feed once a year with Texture Plants 12 month planting food.
A small compact shrub with shiny dark green leaves. In spring masses of perfumed flowers are produced from velvety brown buds. Prefers well drained neutral to acid soil in an open sunny place in the garden. Protect flower buds from heavy frost. Evergreen.